ECOBALLIFE – Research in eco-designed ballistic systemss for durable lightweight protections against current and new threats in platform and personal applications
The project “Research in eco-designed ballistic systems for durable lightweight protections against current and new threats in platform and personal applications” (ECOBALLIFE) will identify, create and improve knowledge, new materials and technologies to ensure a high level of protection against a wide range of threats, reducing the risk of injury to soldiers. It will identify European know-how in the field of military protection systems along the whole value chain from raw material industries to validation and test facilities. The project will integrate all European actors who can contribute to the improvement of the European defence system by inviting non-traditional players in the defence sector.
- Independent Ethics Advisors
- FUNDACION TECNALIA RESEARCH & INNOVATION
Members of the consortium
- AMIRES SRO
- ASOCIACION DE INVESTIGACION DE LA INDUSTRIA TEXTIL
- BOGGES SPOL.
- CENTRO TECNOLOGICO DAS INDUSTRIAS TEXTIL E DO VESTUARIO DE PORTUGAL
- COMMISSARIAT A L ENERGIE ATOMIQUE ET AUX ENERGIES ALTERNATIVES
- ETHICAL & LEGAL PLUS SL
- Exote Oy
- FY-COMPOSITES OY
- IDEIA.M, Lda
- INDUSTRIAL OLMAR S.A.
- LEONARDO – SOCIETA PER AZIONI
- Miilux Oy
- PETROCERAMICS SPA
- Sasia – Reciclagem de Fibras Têxteis, SA
- TEKNOLOGIAN TUTKIMUSKESKUS VTT OY