1.RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
Holder: Ethical & Legal Plus, S.L.
Registered address: Avda. de la Universidad, s/n, Edificio Quorum IV, 03202, Elche, Alicante, Spain
The processing of the data is legitimised according to Regulation (EU) 2016/679, General Data Protection Regulation, since they are necessary for the execution of the objectives foreseen in the Statutes of Plus Ethics.
The legitimate basis for sending out electronic, telephone and postal information circulars will be the consent of the user.
3.CATEGORIES OF DATA PROCESSED
Plus Ethics will address the following categories of data:
– Identifying information: name, surname, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address and other similar information.
The collection and processing of the personal data of associates, suppliers, collaborators and other interested parties in a business relationship with Plus Ethics is intended to enable the management of the activities established for each case, always within the framework agreed by the Statutes.
In addition, users may authorize Plus Ethics to process their data in order to send informative circulars via postal mail, electronic services or telephone communication.
The information provided by the user will be used by Plus Ethics mainly for the following purposes:
- Sending the information expressly requested.
- Periodic sending of information about the Plus Ethics store, products or services, including any news regarding them.
- Management of accounts accessing the web platform.
- Billing and general accounting.
5.CONSERVATION OF DATA
Data will be retained throughout the user’s contractual relationship with Plus Ethics. At the end of this relationship, the user’s personal data will be deleted within a period of 3 months, except for those data that need to be stored in accordance with other legal deadlines.
The storage and processing of personal data shall always be subject to the exercise of users’ rights.
The data processed by Plus Ethics may be communicated to the following recipients:
- The State Security Forces and Corps under the provisions of the Act.
- Banks and financial institutions for the collection of relevant invoices.
Users may exercise any of the rights provided for in the General Data Protection Regulations under the terms and conditions established by sending a written request by post to Avda. de la Universidad, s/n, Edificio Quorum IV, 03202, Elche, Alicante, Spain or email to email@example.com
7.1. Right of access
Users have the right to be informed of:
- The purposes of the processing, possible data communications and their recipients.
- If possible, the storage period of the data. If not, the criteria to determine this period.
- The right to request the rectification or deletion of the data, the limitation to the processing or to oppose the same.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
They also have the right to ask the controller for a copy of the personal data being processed.
7.2. Right of rectification
The user has the right to request that the controller rectify inaccurate data and that incomplete personal data be completed.
7.3. Right of revocation
Users may request the controller to delete personal data without undue delay, provided that this is not an exception regulated in the RGPD.
7.4. Right to limitation of processing
Users have the right to ask the controller to suspend the processing of their data:
- The accuracy of the data is contested, while the verification tasks are carried out by the data controller.
- Exercised by the user its right of opposition to the treatment of its data, while the tasks of verification by the person in charge are carried out.
7.5. Right to data portability
Users have the right to request and receive their personal data provided to the data controller in a structured format, commonly used and mechanically readable, as far as technically possible, in order to transmit them to another data controller.
7.6. Right to object
The right of opposition may be requested by any user to the person responsible, in order to oppose the processing of their personal data.
POSSIBILITY OF COMPLAINT
In any case, the users will be able to present a claim before the Spanish Agency of Protection of Data, being able to find all the information on the matter in www.agpd.es.